Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'm Short! (listed, that is)

I'm thrilled to announce that my story was short-listed for a flash fiction contest hosted by Mash Stories. You can read (and vote for it, and comment on it) here.

Here are the guidelines:

  • It's a flash-fiction contest, which means my story had to be 500 words or less, using three key words somewhere in the copy. (This round included "criminal," "fashion," and "ankle" -- you'll see these words highlighted within the text.)


  • Because it's on the short-list, Mash Stories will have a professional voice actor read my story and turn it into a podcast. How cool is that? So keep an ear out for that on the Mash Stories website as well.


  • Your vote, and your thoughtful comments, matter to the judges, but the final decision is up to them. Grand prize is $100 and a free Skype chat with a professional writing coach to discuss career growth. Again, kinda cool, right?

So spread the word and comment away, please! Thank you for your support.

PS: For those of you haven't met me, I really am short. And short-listed. (I just wanted an excuse to say short-listed again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're having trouble leaving a comment, send me an email at tammyjkleinman [at] gmail.com to let me know.